BOOK LEARN TO CODE ANYTHING
Learning to code is an exciting and creative activity. Learn to Code Anything! fosters imagination, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, plus a passion for coding! This title features:
- Uses Snap! - a free, online program for all devices.
- Presented as a secret-agent adventure with over 20 exciting missions.
- Teaches programming skills, coding concepts and essential coding habits.
- With screenshots and illustrations to create programs and fun, playable games!
This bestselling title has an exciting new cover and is released with a range of Hinkler's most popular instructional binder titles as the Unbinders series.
- Awesome activities that kids love!
- 20 coding missions to master!
- Learn to Code Anything! features 8 books in 1, instructing the reader on the themes of Basics of Coding, Events & Broadcasts, Bug Hunts & Predicates, Coordinates & Loops, Cloning & Duplication, Variables, Block-Making & Functions, and The Final Mission
- Coding is a very hot topic in schools and online and is seen as a crucial skill for the 21st century
- Filled with fun illustrations and design, this 192-page, full-colour title brings coding to a new audience in an accessible and fun way
- Perfect for those new to coding or those with some basic coding experience, coding helps children foster creativity, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as a passion for the digital world of coding
Available in a variety of colours/designs, each sold separately. Colour/design is selected at random, we cannot guarantee which colour/design you will receive in your order. Images shown are only a representation and may vary. Ring Bendigo Toyworld for more details.