Ker Plunk!® is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude!
The object of the game is to skilfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible. Create a "lattice" of sticks by passing them through the holes midway on the translucent tube and place the marbles on top; players choose one of four compartments in the base and take turns removing sticks while trying to Prevent the marbles from dropping through. The players must use steady hands and a cool head to remove the sticks from below the marbles. Just set it up, start playing and watch out for marbles that go “KerPlunk!”. The player with the least number of marbles at the end of the game, wins. This best game from yester-year is just as much fun today! Share your great memories or start new ones! You and your friends will have a blast playing KerPlunk!, just don’t let the marbles fall!
Suitable Ages: 5+ years.
- Kerplunk Game
- Includes: clear plastic tube, thin sticks, marbles and User Guide
- Kerplunk Classic Kids Game with Marbles, Sticks and Game Unit, Easy-to-Learn, Makes a Great Gift for 5 Years Old and Up.Ker Plunk!® is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude!
- Create a ""lattice"" of sticks midway through the translucent tube and place the marbles on top; players choose one of four compartments in the base -- 2 to 4 people can play!
- Players take turns removing sticks while trying to prevent the marbles from dropping through.
- The player with the least number of marbles at the end of the game, wins!
- A favourite game from yester-year that's just as much fun today!
- Dimensions: 26.67cm(W) x 8.89cm(D) X 26.67CM(H) X 0.53kg
- Assembly required
- Players: 2-4
- Play Time: 15 minutes approx
- Suitable for Ages: 5+ years.
Materials and Composition
- Plastics / Marbles
Available in a variety of colours/designs, each sold separately. Colour/design is selected at random, we cannot guarantee which colour/design you will receive in your order. Images shown are only a representation and may vary. Ring Bendigo Toyworld for more details.
WARNING: Choking Hazard: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.