LEGO 10753 JUNIORS JOKER BATCAVE ATTACK
Suit up and join Batman™ and Robin™ as they battle The Joker™ in the LEGO® Juniors/4+ 10753 The Joker Batcave Attack set, with an Easy to Build Batwing jet featuring shooting functions in the wings, the Joker’s wacky hotrod car, plus a Batcave with docking for the Batwing, jail cell and a control center. This Batman vs. The Joker starter set includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes Batman™, The Joker™ and Robin™ minifigures.
- Features the Batcave with viewscreen and integrated docking for the Batwing, small jail with opening door, plus a control center, as well as space for the grappling hook gun and Batarang, which can be attached to the Batcave.
- Also includes the Batwing jet with shooting functions in the wings and an open cockpit, plus The Joker's hotrod with flame elements and a ball and chain element.
- Connect the jail and control center to the launchpad any way you like.
- Set the Batwing jet on top of the control center to dock it in the Batcave.
- Push the discs through the disc shooters on the wings to launch them at The Joker™.
- Use the grappling hook gun to hook onto The Joker’s mallet and take it away.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with LEGO DC Comics franchise sets and all other LEGO sets.
- Weapons include Robin’s grappling hook gun and The Joker’s mallet.
- Accessory elements include 3 Batdiscs, a Batarang and 2 sets of dynamite.
- Batcave measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Batwing jet measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- The Joker's hotrod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.